Manual Breast Pump
- EN ISO 13485:2012
- EN ISO 14971:2012
- ISO 15223-1:2012
- EN 980:2008
- EN 1041:2008
- EN 62366:2008
- EN ISO 10993-1:2009+AC2010
- EN ISO 10993-5:2009
- EN ISO 10993-10:2013
- Logo, Color, Gift Box, and Instruction Manual can all be customized.
- Soft silicone massage cushion provide extra comfort and help stimulate milk flow.
- Detachable breast shield makes cleaning easy.
- Ergonomic non-slip handle design.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Extra one-way valve and milk bottle cap included.
- BPA and Phthalate Free.
|Massage Cushion Material||Medical-grade Silicone|
|One-Way Vavle Material||Medical-grade Silicone|
|Diaphragm Material||Medical-grade Silicone|
|Breast Shield Material||Polypropylene (PP) Plastic|
|Breast Pump Body Material||Polypropylene (PP) Plastic|
|Handle Material||Polypropylene (PP) Plastic|
|Milk Bottle Material||Polypropylene (PP) Plastic|
|Vacuum Range with Silicone Massage Cushion||0 ~ -200 mmHg (0 ~ -26.7 kPa)|
|Vacuum Range without Silicone Massage Cushion (Breast Shield Only)||0 ~ -250 mmHg (0 ~ -33.3 kPa)|
|Allowed Vacuum Tolerance||± 10%|
|Heat Resistance Temperature||120°C (248°F)|
- 1 Manual Breast Pump.
- 1 Milk Bottle with Cap.
- 1 Spare One-Way Valve.
- 1 Instruction Manual.
- 1 Gift Box.
How to Use
1. Wash your hands thoroughly and make sure that your breasts are clean. Sit comfortably and relax.
2. Press the assembled breast pump against your breast. Center the breast shield over your nipple so that the silicone massage cushion creates an airtight seal.
3. Hold the breast pump body with the part between thumb and index finger. Press down the handle gently until you feel the suction on your breast, and then release the handle so it returns to its resting position.
4. Repeat step 3 rapidly for 5 or 6 times to stimulate the milk flow.
5. Once your milk starts flowing, adopt a slower rhythm by pressing down the handle for up to 3 seconds before letting it return to its resting position. If your hand gets tired, please switch to the other hand to operate the breast pump.
6. On average, using the breast pump for 10 minutes can express 60 - 125 mL (about 2 - 4fl oz) of breast milk. However, this is just an approximate value and varies from woman to woman.
7. Once you have finished expressing, carefully remove the breast pump from your breast. Please unscrew the breast pump body from the milk bottle. Place a silicone nipple or the milk bottle cap with disc onto the milk bottle for feeding or storage.
1. Clean all the parts of breast pump immediately after use to prevent dry up of breast milk residues and growth of bacteria.
2. Disassemble the breast pump completely into individual parts.
3. Try twisting the breast shield to facilitate the disassembling process, if it is hard to remove the breast shield from the breast pump body.
4. Be careful when removing the one-way valve to avoid any damage to it. Hold the lower end of one-way valve with your thumb and index finger and gently pull down (as shown below) to remove it.
5. Clean all the parts thoroughly with warm water (approximately 30°C or 86°F, mild detergent is fine). Rub gently between your fingers when cleaning the one-way valve. Do not insert objects into the valve, as this may cause damage to it.
6. Dry the parts with a clean cloth, or leave them to dry completely after cleaning.
MOQ & Shipping
Low MOQ for our standard color box packaging.
MOQ is 500 sets for customized packaging.
This product can be shipped globally.
- Photo Gallery
Standard color box contents
Standard color box - front view
Standard color box - back view
Standard color box - side view 1
Window color box - side view 2
- Related Products
Manual Breast Pump is made of soft silicone and Polypropylene that comfortably conforms to the breast. Manual Breast Pump features specially designed handle which reduces hand fatigue and allow moms to pump one-handed. ME8405 Manual Breast Pump is quiet, quick to assemble and easy to pause and resume whenever it is convenient for you. The small, lightweight design allows moms to carry Manual Breast Pump in their purse or diaper bag with ease. ME8405 Manual Breast Pump is an easy, natural and effective solution for moms.
Manual Breast Pump is made of soft silicone and Polypropylene that comfortably conforms to the breast and has two adjustable levels of suction to prevent sore nipples. Manual Breast Pump features specially designed handle which reduces hand fatigue and allow moms to pump one-handed. ME8410 Manual Breast Pump is quiet, quick to assemble and easy to pause and resume whenever it is convenient for you. The small, lightweight design allows moms to carry Manual Breast Pump in their purse or diaper bag with ease.
Hands Free Breast Pump Bra offers maximum comfort and the freedom for you to work on tasks or simply relax while pumping. Hands Free Breast Pump Bra comes with a convenient 10" adjustable Velcro back panel to ensure a perfect fit as your body goes through natural changes during nursing. Hands Free Breast Pump Bra works with all major brands including Medela, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, and Spectra. ME8408 Hands Free Pumping Bra has a zip-in center panel in the front that allows for 1 inch of side-to-side movement for proper positioning of pump flanges.
Microwave Steam Sterilizer Bag eliminates 99.9% of common bacteria and germs. Microwave Steam Sterilizer Bag thoroughly disinfects most breast pump accessories, bottles, nipples, pacifiers and cups and is ideal for storing pump parts between pumping sessions. ME8407 Microwave Sterilization Bag sits upright in the microwave. Microwave Steam Sterilizer Bag can be used by simply placing the nursing products inside the bag and filling it with water, and put them into the microwave to disinfect. Microwave Steam Sterilizer Bag is reusable, durable, and chemical free.
Breast Milk Storage Bags are perfect for refrigerating or freezing breast milk for later use. ME8406 breast milk container is pre-sterilized and has heat treated seams, ensuring maximum hygiene. The leak proof zip lock ensures that every breast milk storage container is fully reusable and resealable. ME8406 Breast Milk Storage Bag also includes an easy-to-read measuring scale and labeling area to keep track of your supply. Breast Milk Storage Bags store up to 7oz / 210mL and is 100% BPA, Phthalate & PVC Free.
- Files Download