Silicone Stomach Tube
- 100% medical grade silicone for superior biocompatibility.
- Proper softness and excellent flexibility for enhanced patient comfort.
- Tapered tip for easy insertion.
- Transparent tube allows for easy visual inspection.
- X-ray opaque line through the whole tube.
- Depth marking for position confirmation.
- Funnel with several inner sealing o-ring for universal connection with other devices.
- Attached plug for secured sealing.
- Double sterilized packaging.
- Sterile with Ethylene oxide (EO).
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Material: Medical-grade Silicone
|ME2204-S||Size 4Fr, Length 400mm|
|ME2205-S||Size 5Fr, Length 400mm|
|ME2206-S||Size 6Fr, Length 400mm|
|ME2208-S||Size 8Fr, Length 800mm|
|ME2210-S||Size 10Fr, Length 800mm|
|ME2212-S||Size 12Fr, Length 1200mm|
|ME2214-S||Size 14Fr, Length 1200mm|
|ME2216-S||Size 16Fr, Length 1200mm|
|ME2218-S||Size 18Fr, Length 1200mm|
|ME2220-S||Size 20Fr, Length 1200mm|
- Silicone Stomach Tube individually packaged in double sterilized packaging.
- Related Products
ME2206 - ME2218
PVC Stomach Tubes are designed for nutrition supplement to stomach and is available in sizes from 6Fr to 18Fr. The PVC gastric tubes are used in facilitating gastric intubation for patients who cannot take food or swallow. These single lumen tubes feature graduated measurement indicators for proper depth insertion and color coded connecters for fast size identification. ME2206 - ME2218 Gastrostomy Tubes are made of biocompatible PVC plastic.
ME2306 - ME2314
PVC Feeding Tubes feature soft and kink resistant medical grade PVC tubes and are available in sizes from 6Fr to 14Fr. The PVC Feeding Tubes are used to provide nutrition to patients who cannot obtain nutrition by mouth, are unable to swallow safely, or need nutritional supplementation. ME2306 - ME2314 PVC Feeding Tubes are individually packaged and sterile, and are color coded for size identification. A cap is attached to cover the proximal end.
- Files Download