PVC Stomach Tube
- Graduated in tube.
- X-Ray opaque line through the whole tube.
- Open distal end with 4 side holes.
- Color coded connecters for fast size identification.
- Material: Medical-grade Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Plastic
- PVC Stomach Tube individually packaged in peelable pouch or blister pack.
- Related Products
ME2204-S - ME2220-S
Silicone Stomach Tubes are designed for nutrition supplement to stomach and is available in sizes from 4Fr to 20Fr. The silicone gastric tubes are used in facilitating gastric intubation for patients who cannot take food or swallow. These single lumen tubes feature graduated measurement indicators for proper depth insertion. Silicone Stomach Tubes are made of biocompatible silicone. The silicone gastric tubes come with sterilized packaging and are not made with natural rubber latex.
ME2306 - ME2314
PVC Feeding Tubes feature soft and kink resistant medical grade PVC tubes and are available in sizes from 6Fr to 14Fr. The PVC Feeding Tubes are used to provide nutrition to patients who cannot obtain nutrition by mouth, are unable to swallow safely, or need nutritional supplementation. ME2306 - ME2314 PVC Feeding Tubes are individually packaged and sterile, and are color coded for size identification. A cap is attached to cover the proximal end.
- Files Download